Math Master Educational Game and Brain Workout APK
Gone are the days when most people complained about learning mathematics. We have solved that problem!
App combines the pleasant with the useful – because we believe that playing, fun, and competition are additional motivators in learning. It is a challenging mathematical game that has been developed to help children learn math and help adults train their brain.
Our app can help you cultivate mastery in Math through FUN Learning – using math tricks, calculation, activities and brain teasers that will help you make the most of your mentoring hour.
It covers primary (all grades) and high school maths in a simple way. It also categorizes different aspects of math in such way that you can choose what you want to learn and start learning.
Baby Steps to Learn Math
You take on the role of Baby at the beginning of the game and start solving math problems. From simple basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc. … to more difficult: fractions, square roots, exponentiation … and more difficult: solving equations, logarithms, etc.
Single game lasts until you give two wrong answers in a row or if the time is up. After each correct answer you score points and get additional rewards like coins and randomly diamonds or powerups.
Using collected coins and diamonds you can develop your character from baby to kid, pupil, student, up to professor.
You can also develop special abilities of the character so that during the following game you can have more time to answer, give one wrong answer (shield powerup), collect more coins or points, etc.
Your score can be submitted into online leaderboards, so that you can compete with your friends.
The whole math theory is divided into topics and each topic is described in details.
There are exactly 97 topics, for example:
1. Addition I (Adding natural numbers to 5).
9. Multiplication II (Multiplying natural numbers from 2 to 10).
26. Division III (Dividing natural numbers up to 200 by numbers from 2 to 9).
33. Subtraction IV (Subtracting integer numbers from -10 to 10).
40. Adding Fractions III (Adding two fractions with different denominators).
56. Exponentiation III (Exponentiation of fractions).
59. Roots I (Calculating square root of numbers up to 400).
62. Operations VIII (Operations with parentheses and 3 operators in correct order).
67. Percents III (Converting fractions to percents).
70. Linear equations II (Solving two-step linear equations with one unknown).
94. Logarithms I (Calculating logarithms with natural numbers as their base).
96. Combinatorics I (Calculating factorial of numbers from 0 to 6).
We plan to constantly update the app and add topics covering trigonometry, geometry and quadratic function.
Math Master is designed for everyone, but especially for kids and students. What are you waiting for? Try it out now, become a superstar math solver and let others know your skills!
Download Math Master Now!
Get ready to play!
Follow these easy steps to complete
your Math Master Educational Game and Brain Workout installation.
Click the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen.
Click "Yes" on the system dialog window to start of your app installation.
Once download is completed, the app will start automatically.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to leave a review!
Run the game installer