RAR is a free text based Roguelike rpg game in which you are the hero of your own story with randomly generated challenges and adventures. As in traditional rogue like games, you can choose the permadeath mode, or now you can also deactivate permadeath and earn another chance continue your adventure after death. If you have deactivated permadeath, make sure to deposit your extra cash in the bank in order not to lose it when you die!
Text Based Forever "This is pure proof that even in today's world Text Based Games are still the bomb."
Best adventure game! "Really good game, I played this game for hours, very addictive (^_^) worth downloading!"
Awesome game "It has a lot of depth, with lots of features and the music immerses you in a world of imagination of adventures that are different every time you play. My favourite game, absolutely recommended!"
Random Adventure Roguelike features:
- main stats of attack, defense and speed which you can assign to your character in the beginning of the game and improve throughout your trip
- villages where you can buy equipment, potions and tools at the shop; eat at the bar; rest at the inn; obtain craft recipes to start crafting; learn a skill from the skill master
- locations like islands, mountains, forests, caves, rivers, islands, cemeteries, mine, etc.
- items you can use to cut trees and obtain wood, go mining and with the minerals craft other tools or weapon, dig treasures, go fishing and fish fishes! :) and of course kill monsters, chop them for raw food or use a skinning knife to get their skin!
- skills like fire camp to cook raw food, vision to see monsters or villages close by, invisible to become invisible so that monsters don’t attack you!
and many other surprises you will discover once you dig into your own random adventure!
Random Adventure Roguelike is completely FREE!
As I am the only developer behind the game, there are always many improvements on the way, I try to update as often as I can. Thanks for your support and patience!
PLEASE HELP ME IMPROVE!
- If you have any suggestions, doubts, ideas, bugs, etc... check the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RandomAdventureRogue
- SplashScreen image and menu background credits: Fco. Javier Barrera - http://fjbarrera.blogspot.com.es/
I hope you have fun!
Run the game installer