● Complete three chapters + many hidden objects and bonus mini-games.
● Awesome - breathtaking storyline
● Great dialogues
● Charming graphics and music
● Story mode
● Devious puzzles and riddles
● Room escape episodes
● Completely free - no registration, no hassles, just download and play!
● Point and click adventure games free
It’s 1943 - a year before D-Day. The World War is on! Whole Europe is occupied by nazis. While they are struggling to win on eastern front, fighting Soviet Union, a resistance is being formed in occupied Poland and rest of the Allied countries. Nazis are using secret cipher machine called Enigma 2 to send orders to troops. They have no idea that the code of the machine was broken by allied mathematicians. To read the messages sent through the Enigma a code book is needed. The book is in Warsaw, and has to be delivered to London - and that’s how this story begins. You - as a secret agent/spy, former commando - are supposed to be dropped safely with a parachute somewhere behind enemy lines, but everything goes wrong. Your plane has been shot down by an AA gun somewhere above Germany, with a bit of luck you manage to escape from burning plane and now, in the middle of enemy’s territory have to finish the mission. The silent age begins - get the secret code book and win the war!
* Amazing adventure in World War II times!
* Puzzles, riddles, explosions and zombies!
EPISODE 2 COMING UP!
* new adventures (well it's one of games with story mode!)
* Longer gameplay - you can play unitl the end of the world!
Run the game installer