Lineage 2 Revolution PC: Journey Into This Fantasy MMORPG
Only a few MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games) stand out from the rest. The highly addictive yet oversaturated genre has more than a hundred MMORPG title that is currently in the market. Quite honestly, it is full of identical games. Most of which do not stand out and it’s as boring as playing the same unblocked games 5000 times over!
With the rise of mobile gaming and many developers looking to make serious games out of the platform, one game by Netmarble is one of those titles that stood out in the genre: Lineage 2 Revolution.
It is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Lineage in 2003 by the Korean developer Netmarble. After years of waiting, fans of the first game have finally got what they wanted. With an all-new Unreal 4 engine and a full-scale open world, Lineage 2 Revolution is one of the forefronts of Mobile MMORPGs to date. Read more about the guide and the gameplay of Lineage 2 Revolution below!
Lineage 2 Revolution Game Features
Lineage 2 has only gotten much bigger since its release 15 years ago. With all new classes including the Orcs and Dwarves, players will find more replayability in the groundbreaking sequel.
Each Race has only 3 classes: Warrior, Rogue, and Mystic. However, each class for every race is different from one another. You have a Paladin for the Human Warriors while you get a Plains Walker from the Elf Rogues. Each unique class has its own skill tree in which you will be able to upgrade as the game goes on. Yes, just like any other F2P MMORPG, you must grind in order to have your avatar succeed and become one of the most powerful characters in the game.
HD Console-Quality Graphics
Lineage 2 Revolution is truly one of the best-looking free-to-play MMORPGs in the current generation. Whether you’re playing on PC (courtesy of games.lol), the game will show its beautiful aesthetics and highly-rendered graphics thanks to the power of the Unreal Engine 4. The grass moves along the wind, tree leaves shake as the battle intensifies, armors clunk as you move and skirts frill as you travel.
There are literally a thousand and one quests to finish in Lineage 2 Revolution. It’s a large-scale MMORPG that delivers one of the best quests whether single player or coop.
- Discover unique characters along the way from human beings to mystical creatures.
- Battle out the largest behemoths from the depths of the underworld to the most ferocious beasts in the dungeons.
- Fight against a band of ninjas while roaming along a grassland or simply fetch the balloon that the cute little dwarf lost while she was in town.
Thrilling PVP Battles
The multiplayer PVP (Player vs Player) in Lineage 2 Revolution 2 is as thrilling as its PVE (Player versus Environment). Matchmaking takes a short while before you get to find yourself an opponent.
Lineage 2 Revolution Tips and Tricks:
- Never ever miss out on your daily log-in. As more consecutive log-ins you do, the more rewards you’ll reap. At some point, you’ll be able to acquire enough gems to purchase a premium Legendary weapon or armor.
- Always open the free chests. Just because it’s free doesn’t mean it is of little value. Every chest you open will always contain something special like Rare weapons and armor, but in a low probability, of course. It’s an MMORPG. It’s bound to happen.
- Just keep on grinding. If you’re one of those kinds of players that prefer rewarding yourself for having to play everyday on the same quest just to get the Legendary bow you always wanted, then it’s possible to do so. High respect for players who don’t pay a dime for legendary weapons and XP boost, by the way.
- Check out major forums such as Reddit and Wikia for the latest patch notes and updates on the new equipment and game features. Be up-to-date!
Prioritize joining a guild
If you’re new to MMORPGs, we have to tell you right now that you must go out there and find a guild as soon as you can. Doesn’t matter how active it is. Why? Because joining a guild almost always doubles your reward. Also, you get to make friends and be able to play party quests. What’s not to love?
How to Install
on the website.
on your computer.
games and enjoy!