Terra Fighter 2 for PC | Download Terra Fighter Online for Free
The God of War has summoned the best combatants of Terra in a tournament to determine who will face against Cibor—an evil being that wants everyone in Terra to bow down to his will and be his slave forever. It’s now or never as the fate of the world depends upon you.
You are Dalek, a warrior called by the God of War himself who must fulfill one purpose—to defeat Cibor. Will you become glorious and defeat the reign of chaos or will you die trying?
The game features glorious 3D graphics and great combat mechanics that make this a competent fighting game. Fight with over more than a dozen unique fighters, each with his/her own weapon to dominate over their opponents.
Terra Fighter 2 Game Features:
Terra Fighter 2 is back and better than ever in an even grittier combat system and unique fighting styles for each character. Inspired by the likes of Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur, the game features a mix of weaponry, fist fights, and enchanted powers. Its 4-button layout has the classic fighting controls but with a twist—each button can turn into a dodge, uppercut, low sweep or dash.
A Roster of Unique Fighters
Terra Fighters 2 includes 16 fighters which are all different from each other.
- Worlds collide as the game has characters from different eras from Roman gladiators, modern martial artists, futuristic robots and even unusual aliens who feast on their opponents once they’re defeated.
- Fight as a terrifying creature like Terro—a behemoth man-tiger who wields a bastard sword.
- Compete is a modern martial artist such as the likes of Lee—a Hong Kong-based actor who uses a broad sword, or Clara—a femme fatale who specializes with the staff.
Fun and Challenging Modes
As you progress through the story mode, you’ll encounter more agile and stronger adversaries than ever before and ultimately face Cibor head-on. Unlike other fighting game story modes, Terra Fighter 2 can let you customize Dalek with a full arsenal of deadly weapons from double axes to swift swords and heavy maces.
Versus mode is where you can take the fight into your own terms—choose who you want to fight with and against with wherever stage you want to brawl in. Dojo mode is where you can test out your character’s strengths and weakness. It’s a practice mode that lets you fight an idle opponent or spar in either easy or hard difficulty.
Terra Fighter 2 is powered by Unity—rendering everything from character designs to weapon details and exotic locations.
Terra Fighter 2 Tips and Tricks:
Know your counter moves
As with any fighting game, counter attacks in Terra Fighter 2 deal more damage than the usual attacks. We have the right moves for the right time:
- Use an Uppercut move–Back+Punch when an enemy jumps towards you.
- Immediately press a normal Punch or Kick to cancel their move when an enemy uses a High Punch or High Kick.
- Do a Leg Sweep—Back+Kick when an enemy keeps fighting in a standing position.
- Use Forward+Punch to do a Throw when an enemy is right on your face.
Defense is the Best Offense
Enemies in Terra Fighter 2 always tend to be the aggressor in a fight but we’ve uncovered how to defeat the AI from the first fighter to Cibor himself: defense. The game has many defensive maneuvers for you to avoid all incoming damages.
- When the opponent attacks, just hold Back to do a Block. There will be no damage at all from melee attacks to power moves.
- If you see an incoming Power move like a Fireball, dodge it by pressing together Forward+Power and then follow it up with a flurry of melee attacks.
- If the enemy is about to do a Throw right beside you, you can cancel it by pressing Punch immediately as the Throw animation starts.
How to Install
on the website.
on your computer.
games and enjoy!