Play Zombie Highway 2 Now on PC | Zombie Shooter Games
Zombie Highway 2 is back and it’s better than ever! Zombie Highway 2 takes place years after the events of the first game and now your goal is simple: become Death upon the zombies. But with larger environments, harsher lands, and tougher zombies, will you be able to get rid of the plague? Featuring the same smooth driving mechanics as the first game and a plethora of ways to kill zombies, Zombie Highway 2 is a welcoming successor to the critically-acclaimed Zombie Highway!
With more detailed graphics, better vehicular physics, dynamic level changes, and new collections of guns and vehicles, Zombie Highway 2 will once again take you on a wild ride and kill any zombies you’ll encounter along the deserted streets!
Zombie Highway 2 Features:
Much Better Driving and Shooting Controls
- Building upon the already-great driving and maneuverability of the first game, Zombie Highway 2 makes its return with a more refined vehicular combat system!
- With major tweaks in the physics and driving, the gameplay feels overhauled and more immersive than ever with realistic collision feels, zombie contacts and amped up gunplay!
- Each car feels much more unique than ever before from the beloved XQ 550 to the fan favorites The General and The Beast!
- Each car now has an installed N2O for you to maximize your speed and squash any zombies that get in your way!
- Weapons are now reloadable without emptying a whole clip.
Weapons and Vehicles are Now Upgradeable
- Get more out of your favorite gear by customizing them!
- The game now features money for you to be able to buy better parts for both your vehicles and guns.
- Upgrade your guns from better firepower and faster fire rate to more ammo capacity and quicker reload times.
- Vehicles can now be upgraded too! Your default XQ 550 now has the potential to become a dangerous vehicle once you’ve invested enough money in it.
- All vehicles can now be upgraded: faster speed, heavier or lighter weight, acceleration, and handling.
- You can unlock new weapons and vehicles without having to purchase microtransactions!
A More Dynamic World
- Previously, the game had multiple modes, each with its own land to explore.
- This time around, they’ve merged all those into one, making the world more dynamic than its predecessor.
- One moment you’re driving through the desert and the next thing you know you’re in a ghost town with lots of ruined vehicles. By the time you get out of the city, you’re suddenly driving through a tundra full of indestructible ice zombies and bulletproof undead.
- The difficulty has also become diverse as you won’t know when something is about to get more or less difficult.
Zombie Shooter Games Tips & Tricks:
Only use your weapons on the larger zombies with low health or special zombies in general
- Ammo is very scarce in the game and before you know it, you’ve wasted all your precious bullets on the skinny zombies.
- The best way to utilize your weapons is to use them only to last hit the zombie with low health, particularly against muscle, fat and red zombies.
- Use the blockades to hurt the clinging zombies.
- When they’re at low health and you feel like they’re about to topple your car down, use the best weapon you have and shoot.
- Red zombies are harder to kill since they have regenerating health. The best way for you to kill them is to mix up both shooting and using barriers.
- The same thing goes to ice zombies and bulletproof zombies.
- Shoot them until their health is halfway and then use incoming barriers to hurt them even more.
- We highly recommend investing in the BOX-10 as this is the single most effective weapon for red and special zombies.
- Use your Nitro boost onto a road with barriers to maximize the damage onto the zombies.
Not all cars are created equal
- Zombie Highway 2 now has more in-depth customization: speed, acceleration, weight, and handling.
- There are no wrong choices here. What car you’ll pick is up to you.
- High-speed SUVs like the XQ 550 will be able to bring more damage to barriers for clinging zombies but can be easily toppled.
- Heavy SUVs such as The General are slower but can be able to resist zombies from turning over your vehicle.
Get ready to play!
Follow these easy steps to complete
your Zombie Highway 2 installation.
Click the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen.
Click "Yes" on the system dialog window to start of your game installation.
Once download is completed, the game will start automatically.
Run the game installer