Driving School 2016 Desktop PC Game | Open-World Driving Tutorial
The hottest driving simulation game is here! Learn to drive and interpret signs when you download Driving School 2016 and enjoy this educational driving game. The free Driving School 2016 PC game allows you to drive on a multitude of challenging terrains, ranging from urban areas to mountain roads and desert highways.
A huge number of levels await you. For now, forget about the law-breaking car simulation game trope and focus on driving properly. Surely, this will be the most rewarding video game you will ever lay your hands on.
Driving School 2016 Features
- Realistic Physics – in terms of handling, the momentum of your car is actually considered. Say goodbye to doing sharp turns without overshooting!
- Realistic Controls – you’ll have a choice of playing the game in manual transmission mode because manual transmission is the toy for the big boys.
- Open World – if you think you are skillful enough, skip the practice and move on to the free ride mode. Roam the vast dynamic world. Just make sure that you bandage your jaw because it will surely drop in awe!
- Vehicle Interiors – most driving simulation games get away with empty interiors by featuring tinted windows. Guess what? Driving School 2016 PC have finely detailed cars.
- Realistic Damage Model – lose your cool and you will lose your wheels. Drive carefully, or your car will end up like mangled scrap metal.
You’ll be reading for three days straight if we enumerate all of the features here. Just go ahead and grab your free Driving School 2016 download, or you can also check out Earn to Die 2 and City Racing 3D for related racing games.
Get ready to play!
Follow these easy steps to complete
your Driving School 2016 installation.
Click the downloaded file at the bottom of your screen.
Click "Yes" on the system dialog window to start of your game installation.
Once download is completed, the game will start automatically.
Run the game installer