With over a million players on its playing on its platform since launch, Konosuba Fantastic Days are slowly growing to become one of the most sought gacha RPGs in the freemium gaming industry. With that said, if you are one of the millions of players who frequent the game’s platform, then you are already familiar with the game’s unique gameplay structure that involves building a powerful team from the game’s roster. Furthermore, there have been a lot of changes that occurred since the game’s launch. So that means that the team you have built-in 2021 may not be as effective in 2022. But don’t worry because you can check the latest Konosuba Fantastic Days character tier list for 2022. Lucky for you, we have the latest 4-star character tier list.
Just like our League of Pantheons tier list, the character tier list for Konosubo Fantastic Days is filled with characters you might want to add to your team. So, without further ado, feel free to check out and compare the list to your roster today!
Konosuba Fantastic Days Character Tier List
Take a look at the list below for the complete characters.
The characters that fall under the S-Tier are considered the best in the game’s roster. Furthermore, these characters are also some of the most difficult to obtain. Nevertheless, having any of the characters on your roster will greatly benefit your team.
- Wiz (Christmas Eve form) – A Magic Attacker and one of the limited Christmas characters in the game.
- Megumin (Group Pose form) – A Magic Attacker that deals light elemental damage to enemies
- Iris (Mischievous Princess form) – A Physical Attacker and is the Princess of the Belzarg Kingdom
- Melissa (Treasure Hunter form) – A Physical Attacker armed with a dagger whose main job is treasure hunting
- Chris (High-Flying Thief form) – This high-flying thief is considered to have the best debuff abilities in the game. She is also considered the most agile.
- Chris (Maid to Loot form) – Another form of Chis is the physical attacker called burglar maid. This alternate form can deal 178% fire damage to a single target.
- Chris (My Treasure form) – the third form of Chris that deals light physical damage to an enemy using her dagger.
- Iris (Royal Holiday form) – One form of Iris that deals a massive amount of physical damage
- Iris (First Casino Foray form) – Another form of Princess Iris that deals physical damage
- Cielo (Dancing Adventurer form) – Cielo uses a wand and is one of the best support characters in the game.
- Cielo (Axel Hearts form) – Another form of Cielo who is also a great supporter of using the element of thunder
- Amy (Soother Spirits form) – Amy is one of the original characters in the game. Apart from that, her beastmen’s ability is also one of the best in the game making her part of the top-tiered characters.
- Iris (Siblings form) – It’s a form of Princess Iris that deals physical damage
Tier A characters are a step down from the S-tier. However, these characters are still some of the most powerful in the game and are not to be taken lightly. So check out the Tier-A characters below.
- YunYun (Friendly Halloween form) – YunYun is a magic attacker with a four-star rarity. This character employs the element of lightning
- Aqua (Sparkling Ocean World form) – Aqua is a buffer that comes with both light and thunder elements. Her weapon of choice is a wand.
- Wiz (Water Blast form) – Another form of Wiz that is considered less powerful than the other forms
- Megumin (Explosive form) – One of the various forms of the Wizard of Crimson Magic
- Megumin (Pajama Party form) – One of Megumin’s forms which are considered as a good character in player vs player but not recommended for player vs enemy
- Wiz (Ice Witch form) – The Ice Witch form of Wiz
- Megumin (Explosive Devotion form) – Another form of Megumin which is less powerful than the original
- Wiz (Sweet Dreams form) – A form of Wiz in Pajamas
- Amy (Motherly Maiden form) – the motherly maiden form of Amy equipped with the element of wind
- Rem (Battle Maid form) – Rem’s battle maid form is magic and physical attacker armed with a spear with the element of water.
Tier B characters are considered moderates and are not that hard to acquire. Therefore, that means these characters are common. However, we will not be providing any descriptions for each one. So feel free to compare the list to your roster.
- Yunyun (Bathe Battle form)
- Aqua (Hot Spring Heaven form)
- Aqua (Nature’s Beauty form)
- Kazuma (A Ball for Two forms)
- Kazuma (Household Hero form)
- Yunyun (Megumin’s Friend form)
- Yunyun (Magic Academy Memories form)
- Arue (Best Bod form)
- Arue (Dramatic Author form)
- Mitsurugi (Dreamy Dealer form)
- Mitsurugi (The Chosen One form)
- Dust (My Treasure form)
- Dust (Super Sledder form)
- Rin (Sun Soaked form)
- Dust (Delinquent Adventurer form)
- Rin (Certified Wizard form)
- Erika (Axel Hearts form)
- Erika (Dancing Adventurer form)
- Melissa (Elegance form)
Our final tier consists of the most common characters in the game’s roster. However, take note that despite having a low tier, these characters still come with a four-star rarity. That means that they are still useful in assembling your team.
- Darkness (Secret Present form)
- Aqua (Otherworldly Tour form)
- Kazuma (Shut-In No More form)
- Darkness (Total Ecstasy form)
- Darkness (Hot Water form)
- Cecily (Big Sister form)
- Darkness (True Knight form)
- Cecily (Cottontail Cleric form)
- Rin (Winter Wonderland form)
- Lia (Axel Hearts form)
- Lia (Dancing Adventurer form)
- Mia (Harried Housekeeper form)
- Mia (Mischievous Beastman form)
Enjoy Konosuba Fantastic Days on PC
Now that you have an overview of the latest 2022 tier list of the characters in Konosuba Fantastic Days, it’s time for you to jump back into the game. Having said that, what better way to experience this awesome RPG than on your PC. Nevertheless, for more guides, reviews, and news about this exciting RPG, stay tuned here at Games.lol!