The Destiny Child Gacha RPG game is a turn-based role-playing game with card battles. The player controls a group of five characters who have to fight against monsters. In each battle, the player can choose one of the characters and use its skills to attack enemies where they need to defeat them successfully. If a character dies in battle, it’s gone and won’t be available anymore until the next level starts. When all five characters die, it’s game over. That’s why it’s imperative you know the Destiny Child tier list to find out which characters are perfect for your team.
Each card has a unique attack that can help your characters survive or defeat enemies faster. You get new cards by opening random boxes that appear after every fight. Moreover, each box contains either one male or one female warrior card. And if you’re lucky enough, you might even get an epic card. You can also try rerolling to get various benefits.
Collect cute girls and boys that have a variety of superpowers and unique skills. You can power up your team by feeding them food, which increases their stats and unlocks new abilities. Furthermore, you can dress your characters with different outfits and accessories. Speaking of characters, today we will take a quick overview of the most recent character tier list of the game. Feel free to compare your own list with the one we have below.
Destiny Child Character Tier List
Below is a tier list for all characters in Destiny Child.
Characters or “Childs” that fall under this tier are considered the finest in the roster in the game’s current version. Furthermore, acquiring a character from this tier will greatly improve your roster.
- Chang’e – A sweet kind child who can inflict devastating water attacks.
- Pomona – A child who can inflict massive light attacks and has the ability to heal.
- Mona – A child who loves to tease and flirt. She can execute dark attacks and taunt enemies.
- Dana – A child with mysterious spiritual abilities and can inflict light-based attacks
- Saturn – A child who is the leader of a pop star group from the Planet Party. She can harness both light and dark elements.
- Salome – A child who sold her soul to a demon. She can harness poison and water elements.
- Neptune – A child who can harness the power of the element of light and can boost attributes.
Considered as the second-best characters, each child on this list is still worth collecting since they are simply a point shy away from the highest tier.
- Eve – Known as the most promising candidate in the Archfiend Contest, this child has the ability to harness both water and dark elements.
- Astraea – A child on a mission to uphold justice. She can inflict wood-based and meteor-based damage.
- Bathory – She’s the student president of Saint Michael’s School for Girls. She can inflict wood damage and can buff her allies.
- Syrinx – Born from a pactmaker’s wish, this child can deal wood damage and fortitude.
- Thanatos – A child is known for her strange and unsettling behavior. She can inflict water damage and poison on enemies.
- Bastet – A child who was turned into a demon. She can inflict physical and light damage on enemies.
- Siren – A child born from the desire of having a voice heard by everyone. She can inflict wood damage and vampirism on enemies.
- Maat – A child who is on a mission to spread the gospel. She can inflict light damage on enemies and regen towards allies.
- Thisbe – A child who fell into the bowels of hell. She has the skill to debuff enemies and inflicts water damage.
The characters or children on this list are still powerful and not to be ignored. Although they may not have the same attributes as the ones in the first two tiers, they can still carry your team to victory without any problem. To make our overview brief, we will not be providing any description of the characters on this tier. So the characters on this list are as follows:
From left to Right—Leda, Abaddon, Mafdet, Jacheongbi, Deino, Bes, Pantleon, Elizabeth, Krapmus, Rita, Khepri, Tamamo, Daphnis, Tiamat, Hildr, Ayane, Athena, Demeter, and Frey.
Those who fall under Tier C are considered as your normal or basic characters in the game’s roster. Additionally, these characters are also some of the easiest ones to acquire.
The characters on this tier include Eochaid, Mars, Aria, Epona, Tyrving, Jupiter, Leo, Eshu, Cain, Wodan, Banshee, Racoon, Skiing Eshu, Ailill, Lista, Brownie, Giltine, Makoto, Rusalka, Rose, Failnaught, Kasumi, Moa, Luna, Kubaba, Iphis, Miku, Katherine, Durandal, Dave, Ziva, Midas, Anemone, Cleopatra, Serval, Myrina, Davi, Metis, Hades, Medb, Palla, Olga, Bari, Annie, Isolde, and Calypso.
The characters in this list are considered underwhelming to say the least. However, take note that there are 5-start characters on this list who, for the most part, are not that effective in the field.
The characters in this tier include Eochaid, Mars, Aria, Epona, Tyrving, Jupiter, Leo, Eshu, Cain, Wodan, Banshee, Racoon, Skiing Eshu, Ailill, Lista, Brownie, Giltine, Makoto, Rusalka, Rose, Failnaught, Kasumi, Moa, Luna, Kubaba, Iphis, Miku, Katherine, Durandal, Dave, Ziva, Midas, Anemone, Cleopatra, Serval, Myrina, Davi, Metis, Hades, Medb, Palla, Olga, Bari, Annie, Isolde, Calypso.
Choose from the Destiny Child Tier List & Play on the PC
Destiny Child is a fun and exciting game that is highly recommended for gacha and RPG fans across the globe. It gives you a near-endless experience that will make you want to play for hours. Additionally, you don’t even need real money to play! It’s no wonder it has accumulated millions of downloads since its inception in 2018. So if you want to know more about this RPG, make sure to stay tuned here in Games.lol!